Wednesday 2 April 2014

A drugstore haul

I've recently managed to get a sneaky 30% off discount at my local drugstore, and, honestly, it was completely impossible to ignore such a possibility. So these are some things that I have been wanting to try (and some good old favorites that were repurchased).
1. Themal Water by Vichy. I was nearly out of my Avene Eau Thermale, so I picked the Vichy version, just because a large Avene was out of stock. Some may say that thermal water is quite an unnecessary thing and does nothing, but I have irritated skin, and this product is soothing, relaxing and refreshing. A staple, in my opinion.
2. Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. Having heard lots of good things about cleansing balms, I really wanted to try out at least one. So I decided to go for the Clinique one, as it is fragrance free and has no nasty stuff in it. I did try it and I do like so much! It has a slightly waxy consistency which melts into a light oil, and it does take my waterproof mascara. Brilliant.
3. Hydreane Legere by La Roche-Posay. Probably my fourth repurchase of this moisturizer. It is light and absorbs into the skin so nicely, still leaving a dewy finish. I use it under my foundation and can't really get enough of it. 
4. Basil Lemon Body Milk by Korres. This colorful tube of loveliness drew my attention as it was 50% off, so who could have passed that? But the best thing about it is the scent - so fresh and spicy, with vibrant lemon zestiness, oh, love it. It tingles the skin a bit, but in a nice, awakening kind of way.
5. Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline. I've never really tried a primer and don't think that I need it, but this little fella is so hyped up, so I figured, why not?
6. Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Varnish in 03BCBeige. It is my kind of color through and through. I like nude nails and this polish is a cool-toned beigy grey, which looks great on the nail and doesn't clash with makeup or clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment