Sunday 9 February 2014

Throwback edit: Paris

Can any place on Earth be more perfect? I guess, no. Throughout centuries, Paris has been a city of love, romance, high culture and magnificent architecture, but to me, Paris seemed to be all about small little things: antique window frames and ceilings, corner shops and flower markets. It is a city to be, like, you feel so much alive.
It is vivid, colorful and lively. Even when it rains, Paris doesn't lose its charm and invites you outside. i was lucky enough to spend there five days, but still, the time spent there flew so quickly and I was devastated that my mom and I had to leave.
Some people say that the French are quite unfriendly with foreigners, but to be honest, we haven't met anyone who was rude. The women, especially those who stroll down Les Champs Elysees, are so sophisticated and have that particular effortless, Birkin-kind of style. They made me like Paris and France even more.
So now after writing this I want to come back there even more. One day...
Lots of love.
Nika xx


No comments:

Post a Comment