Monday 3 February 2014

Top 5

For many bloggers it's quite impossible to narrow their lip product collection to only five things. But as I'm trying no to be obsessive and excessive (but still dreaming of Muji storagefuls of lipsticks), I can show some of my favorite ones. To be honest, they all are influenced by blogs, but, nevertheless, they are stunning.
The oldest, and probably, the most favorite one - Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 03 (1st from the right in the swatch photo). A mouthful, yes, but how gorgeous is it? Non-sticky, smooth, nice-smelling, heavenly pretty on the lips! One word - love.
The most luxurious and, probably, the most expensive one - the Dior Lip Glow (2nd swatch from the right). It changes color throughout wear and has a cooling effect. On my lips it looks more pinky and rosy.
The most practical - the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose (3rd). Perfect for autumn-winter, but would look great in summer with a tan, applies quite thinly but is buildable, I like it with a minimum make up and a thin eyeliner flick.
The most 90s - Clinique Chubby Stick in Graped-up (4th swatch) . This what happens when you ask your mom to buy something at duty-free, but despite that I wanted The Grandest Grape... I'm quite impressed. On the lips it is a dark nude, with a hint of brown - wearable and effortless.
The easiest - MAC Shy Girl. I bought it while feeling sad and spendy, but this impulse buy has turned out to be a success! This lipstick looks so nice with a brown smokey eye and a sheer foundation.
So these are my beloved lip products that I'd definitely repurchase. What are yours?
Lots of love.
Nika xx


2 comments:

  1. Its a shame to say I never owned a Mac Shy Girl :/ I really need to step it up! My favorite lipstick is Nars Dolce Vita, Revlon mauve it over and Mac Cream Cup.

    ReplyDelete