Thursday 30 January 2014

Ready to wreck

Being a book hoarder, I'm quite protective of my books, trying not to give them to anyone, keep them nice and stain-free. So for a while, I doubted if I could do anything destructive with a book. So this is where Wreck This Box comes in. It is a collection of three books by an author and illustrator Keri Smith. All these books are supposed to be telling the owner's story, they are targeted towards creativity and expanding one's comfort zone. 
I've decided to start them when it gets warmer outside, when you can find flowers, grass and less dirt or snow, as it is recommended to take them anywhere you go. You can also share these books with your friend, sibling, partner, It would be so fun that way. So now, I'm really looking forward to spring, maybe even will make some posts on my favorite pages!
Do you own any of these?
Lots of love.
Nika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment