Thursday 20 March 2014

A little haul

I can't stop cursing on the weather, it's soo gloomy, windy and just depressing. So when some sunshine hit my brain, I was very much into treating myself to some spring-ish purchases. To be honest, I'm not very fond of shopping, because there are only 3-4 shops that I really like and they aren't the cheapest. So I save up and then buy some things here and there.
A little shop is not complete without Zara, and as being obsessed with boyfriend jeans, I picked up these light blue, very distressed  and ripped jeans with light-colored panels down the leg. They look so cool with a white sweater or shirt, any shoes, really. My second purchase was these patterned trousers by Sportmax, which is a MaxMara line. Again, they would be perfect with white or black simple top, trainers and a pair of Ray Bans. I was in a hunt for Nike Roche Runs, but couldn't find them anywhere, so I opted for as cool Nike Air Max Theas, which are very lighweight, comfortable and generally cool-looking, the sole especially. I'll be making some outfit posts as soon as I can, so I'm pretty excited to wear some of these in spring.
What have you bought for spring? Leave some links in the comments xx

1 comment:

  1. I love a good boyfriend jeans too! Its funny, because I am also picky when it comes to clothing. I have one maybe two stores that I love, and when trying different stores I can never find anything! Its opposite with skincare or makeup :) I hope you will have a great weekend!

    http://www.windycitymakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete