Friday 28 March 2014

Basics

My wardrobe consists of basically black, white and grey tops, because I find them the easiest to style. If you have a white shirt and a pair of jeans you love - the outfit is complete with adding a necklace or a jacket. So while 'casually' walking through the mall, I spotted that some GAP basics were on offer, you buy one, and another one is half priced, I decided to pick up three, just because you can't go wrong with a nice-quality crew-neck tee. I've already worn the white one and it doesn't wrinkle as much as I thought it would (I am a bit OCD when it comes to wrinkled clothes, but, what can you do).
I highly recommend checking GAP out for some essential shirts or tank tops, I don't care much for the store's overall aesthetic, but nevertheless, I find their basics to be on the highest level of middle-price high-street clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment