Saturday 1 March 2014

Go drugstore or go home



It's sad to admit that I shop to feel better. I was tired and sad after uni and decided to pop into a nearest drugstore. Always in a hunt for a great liner, I picked up the Bourjois Erasable Liner, not for the eraser, but for the formulation - thick and black, it's hard to work with, but it's possible to create a nice line. Unfortunately, the lightest shade of Bourjois Happy Light foundation available in Ukraine is 51 and it's a bit dark and pink for me, but still wearable as the spring and summer are coming in. I also bought L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara, it's great, gives length and doesn't flake. My last pick was Maybelline Colorsensational Shine Gloss, in color 105 Cashmere Rose, which is 'said' to be a dupe for Clarins Lip Perfector. I did like it, even bought 420 Glorious Grapefruit the next day.
So here are my little make-up buys for spring, haven't really tried them properly, but, still quite impressed.
Have you tried any of these?
Lots of love.
Nika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment