Monday 27 January 2014

A nice bath

Just got out of a steamy Monday afternoon shover, feeling all relaxed and sleepy, craving a big nice cup of melissa tea and a comfy blanket. I'm all about taking baths, maybe watching some Big Bang Theory episodes, lying in warm bubbly water. I use L'Occitane's Shower Oil, which lathers in a soft foam and smells like buttery almonds. After taking a bath, my skin dryish, so I always moisturize. Now I'm using Caudalie's Antioxidant Body Milk, which has a fresh scent and absorbs quickly, so there's no need for waiting ten minutes for putting a pajama on.
I'm not big on expensive candles, despite eyeing up Jo Malone and Diptyque, so I lit candles when I feel stressed, like today, so now I have a L'Occitane's Green Tea candle, which has a green and leafy smell.
Now I need a cuppa and some sleep.
What is your bath/shower routine?
Lots of love.
Nika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment