Tuesday 21 January 2014

My mom's favourites

My mama is not quite a fan of make up or skincare. She often comes to me asking about products she could try. Not to say I'm an expert, I just spend some time on researching this kind of things.
I'm writing this post maybe to give you ideas on what to recommend to your mother or aunt, or just to anyone who has more mature skin. 
So these are some of my mother's favorite products. She removes make up with a Biosource Cleansing Milk from Biotherm, massages it into the skin and then removes excess with a cotton pad. As a toner, she uses the Biosource Instant Hydrating Lotion, which has simple ingredients, works as an exfoliant and leaves the skin both clean and fresh. In the morning mom uses the Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing and Antiwrinkle Day Cream, and a corresponding Night Cream in the evening. As all Korres products, they contains 80% percent natural ingredients, with no mineral oils, no silicons and parabens. She also uses the Reve de Miel Lip Balm from Nuxe, which I bought her recently and loves it, too. 
her favorite lipstick is Dior Addict Extreme in Cherie Bow, a pinky mauve color. It's quite pigmented and moisturizing as well. The Bronzer is Soleil Tan de Chanel in 907 Sable Beige, unfortunately, I can't find it on the website, maybe, it has been discontinued.
So this is a little run-through some stuff that my mom uses. Please, leave comments telling about your mom's or aunt's favorites :)
Lots of love.
Nika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment