Thursday 16 January 2014

The Liner



I've never really ventured into a whole feline eye look, because it seemed too complicated. Recently I've decided to experiment with it and purchased the L'oreal Super Liner and Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. The Super Liner has been more friendly, it has a thin felt tip and is quite easy to use, the downside of it - it dries out quickly. The Maybelline liner got mixed reviews, but I was expecting a lot from it, but...
The brush that comes with it is useless, in my opinion. Is it that hard to make a thin little brush? So I need to find a nicer brush that would work, maybe an angled one, and then I'll report back.
Also I've found quite a useful article in Vogue: top ten liquid lines, if you're interested, here's a link.
In the photo I'm wearing the Super Liner by L'oreal.
Please tell me what are your favorite liners? Or is there any you'd like to try?
Lots of love.
Nika xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm terrible at eyeliner also. I really like any of the Maybelline pen ones as they are just so easy to use.

    http://emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using an angled brush and MAC gel liner, it goes on very smoothly and I find the angled brush gets it very close to the last line, and its really easy to control!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete