Monday 13 January 2014

Finish what you start

In life, there are many beginnings. Projects, newly purchased books, blogs, work assignments, but I struggle so much with finishing all of them, like this John Green book, for instance. Not to say that it's bad or boring, no, it's just I can't seem to concentrate on one thing and then go on to another. So without further banter, I'm starting this blog to finish what I start, to keep going, stay interested and share with others.
Lots of love.
Nika xx

3 comments:

  1. do a review of the book and let us know about it :)
    tobelikealady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading The Book Thief, when I come back to this, I definitely would!

      Delete
  2. i really need to read this book!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete