Wednesday 15 January 2014

What's in my pouch?

Since I don't have to go to uni until Monday, the last two weeks have been all about carrying pouches or small bags, where I can fit all my essentials, but keep it minimal and clutter-free. When I'm on the go, I don't need too much stuff to carry, so the photo is pretty much self-explanatory.
The pouch is from Esprit, got it at the end of summer on sale, seems quite small, but fits inside a lot+super durable. My notebook is from Butler's and is getting quite old and battered, but it's still well-loved and frequently used ('to do' lists and other random stuff). My IPhone 5, a Kindle (currently reading A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood), a wallet with cards, money and driving license, my car keys (I drive a little white Fiat 500), Clarins Lip Perfector in 05 and an old but true love of mine - Chanel Blush in 82 Reflex.
So this mini kit is pretty much all I can carry around with me, make up products can vary, but usually it's a nude lip and a peachy blush, I don't own too much make up. A Kindle could be replaced for an IPad, but usually when I'm at university, and that's other bag and other blogpost.
What do you carry around on weekends or holidays?
Lots of love.
Nika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment